Tickets are now on sale for Flashback Weekend Chicago Horror Convention Aug. 4-6, 2023. Get your tickets here.
We are expanding Flashback Weekend Chicago Horror Convention 2023 – this will be our biggest year yet!
- More celebrity guests than ever before!
- Elegant and Luxurious after-parties on Friday and Saturday evenings!
- Huge fun events on Friday and Saturday evenings including Alan Howarth in Concert on Sat. Aug. 5, 2023!
These special events and after-parties are open to all paid Flashback Weekend attendees (limited to capacity). Info on our special Friday evening event coming soon!
More “Special Edition” Flashback Weekend Celeb Photo-Ops including:
- Kane Hodder “Jason 7” make-up and costume-ops (make-up applied by Tom Devlin)
- Art the Clown (David Howard Thornton) make-up and costume-ops (make-up applied by Damien Leone)
- Special practical sets, backgrounds, and props by Mike Nelson of Karnivorous Creations
...and many more!
Celeb photo-ops on sale soon!
Flashback Weekend 2023 Hours of Operation
Check out our schedule which features our 2023 hours of operation here.
THE HYATT REGENCY O’HARE CHICAGO – THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!
Our venue, the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago is one of the largest convention hotels in the world! The Hyatt is luxurious and elegant and will provide you with the extravagant and lavish weekend that you deserve!
DISCOUNT ROOM RESERVATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! Visit https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CHIRO/G-BACK or call (847) 696-1234 - just mention Flashback Weekend for your discount hotel room rate. Luxurious suites are available.
Stay Tuned for more Flashback Weekend announcements! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in August to help us celebrate the start of our third decade as Chicago’s largest and longest running Horror Convention.