PLEASE VOTE TWICE EACH DAY FOR THE MIDWAY DRIVE-IN TO WIN A DIGITAL PROJECTOR
- Vote once a day on-line at http://projectdrivein.com/#vote_80
- Also vote once per day by texting "Vote80" to 444999 .
- Voting ends Sept. 9, 2013, so vote every day between now and then!
Share this with all of your friends and have them (and everyone they know) vote for the Midway twice a day!
VOTE EVERY DAY TO SAVE THE MIDWAY DRIVE-IN. IF THE MIDWAY WINS, WE'LL HOLD A SPECIAL DRIVE-IN HORROR FEST NIGHT – ADMISSION FREE* (scroll down for details)
Flashback Weekend is dedicated to preserving the Drive-In Horror Legacy at the Midway Drive-In. We need your vote to save the Midway Drive-In.
VOTE EACH DAY FOR THE MIDWAY DRIVE-IN TO WIN A DIGITAL PROJECTOR AT HONDA’S PROJECT DRIVE-IN at http://projectdrivein.com/#vote_80
The Midway Drive-In needs your help to stay open. We need your vote each day for the next three weeks. Honda is donating a free projector to each of the 5 drive-ins that receive the most votes.
These projectors cost $80,000 and it is essential to the survival of the Midway Drive-In since movie studios will stop issuing new movies on 35m film next year. Drive-ins that cannot upgrade to digital projection will close.
This contest is the best way for the Midway to complete the digital conversion and stay open.
TO VOTE FOR AND SAVE THE MIDWAY – VOTE ONCE PER DAY ON-LINE AND ONCE PER DAY BY TEXT
- You can vote on-line once per day at http://projectdrivein.com/#vote_80
- You can also vote once per day by texting "Vote80" to 444999 once per day.
- Honda listed the Midway Drive-In under STERLING, IL.
- Voting ends on September 9, 2013 (in three weeks).
- Every vote will help and costs nothing but a few seconds of your time. Please share this with all of your facebook friends and have them vote each day for the Midway.
The Midway Drive-In belongs to the community. We now need the help of the community to keep the Midway Drive-In open for future generations.
Please make this your cause. Vote every day, and share this with all of your friends, family, business associates, and community organizations.
With your help, we can win this and keep the Midway Drive-In open and present big screen horror for future generations.
VOTE TO SAVE THE MIDWAY DRIVE-IN EVERY DAY. IF THE MIDWAY WINS A DIGITAL PROJECTOR, WE WILL HOLD A SPECIAL HORROR FEST NIGHT – ADMISSION FREE*
If the Midway Drive-In wins the Project Drive-In voting and receives a digital projector from Honda, the Midway Drive-In and Flashback Weekend will hold a special “Thank you” Horror Fest night at the Midway Drive-In – admission Free!
- Midway Drive-In and Flashback Weekend will choose the date and time of the special free “Thank-you” Horrorfest night at the Midway Drive-In once we have received the digital projector from Honda.
- Midway Drive-In and Flashback Weekend will choose the film titles to be shown – from suggestions made by you!
- The special free “Thank you” Horror Fest movie night will be held only if our Midway Drive-In wins a digital projector from Honda’s Project Drive-In.
- Entry into the special “Thank you” Horrorfest night is limited to Midway Drive-In parking capacity on a first come, first admitted basis.
- No cash value associated with this free admission for your special “Thank you” night.
- Entry into this special “Thank you” event is at the discretion of Flashback Weekend and the Midway Drive-In. All drive-In policies must be followed. Midway Drive-In and Flashback Weekend will be the final arbitrator in these cases.
Mike and Mia Kerz
The Midway Drive-In